What’s next for healthcare information technology innovation?
This is a summary of a talk I gave at the Vanderbilt Healthcare Conference 2012 in Nashville.
It focused on answering a couple of key questions
* What does innovation in healthcare mean?
- Where are the major areas in healthcare where innovation is required?
And had a few key takeaways:
* Understand health tech buy fallacies
- Understand PBU: Payer vs. Benefiter vs. User
- Understand why healthcare businesses buy stuff so you can build the right thing